Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Blog #4

I have to admit that I love to eat, but I hated that guilty feeling every time I knew I was eating the wrong foods.  It may taste good (or great) for a moment, but that feeling doesn't last.  As they say, "a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" is so true.  What is nice about eating healthy, is that I'm not starving myself.  I eat small snacks, good snacks, all through the day.  It would be easier to keep busy if the weather wasn't so terrible, too, but I guess we just have to be patient.  So sorry to see Laura leave.  You can tell she has  a heart of gold and is really pulling for each and every one of us.  I wish her the best of luck in her new adventures! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home