Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Saturday, February 22, 2014

#5

Just got home from the gym and I have to say I love feeling all sweaty after a good workout.  I realize now that weight loss and getting fit is all about laziness and I have been extremely lazy for the last ten years.  It was always easier to look in the freezer for a frozen pizza than to plan something fresh and healthy.  I'm hoping because this contest is so long that it will change my bad habits forever!  You just have to stay focused and positive.  When I look in the mirror I don't want to be old AND fat.  Gotta get rid of one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home