Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Saturday, March 1, 2014

#6

Another storm on the way!!  Can't tell you how sick I am of this and really want to walk outside!! Just got back from the gym where I walked at a good pace for 40 minutes.  I need to incorporate some weight lifting to tone up my arms.  Nothing like flappy arm fat in a sleeveless top!  Have to get "summer ready".....if it ever gets here!

On a side note....I am having a root canal on Monday.  I sure hope I can eat my dinner at Aladdin's!  I don't want to miss one meal of that great food.  I have to thank this Lighten Up contest for introducing me to mediterranean cuisine because to tell you the truth, I would never have tried it on my own and now I feel like it is the only restaurant that I can go to for fresh, healthy meals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home