Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Friday, June 6, 2014

another blog

I went to a class at the Y on Wednesday for toning with weights.  Today I am finding it hard to raise my arms above my head.  I know it will get easier each time I go, but I never realized how weak my arms were!  And I also thought it would be easier doing exercises on the floor having to lug around less weight, but I'm realizing that is not that much easier either!  Looking at the BMI chart was sort of disheartening....I have to lose 13 more pounds to get out of the overweight section. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home