Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Sunday, May 11, 2014

another blog

Had so much fun at the Color Run yesterday and could not believe the turn out!!  Since joining this contest and going to the gym almost every day since, 5K was a piece of cake!  Of course I didn't run it except to cross the finish line, I was happy I completed it without even being tired.  I am still trying to get all the color out of my fingernails and ears, it was a blast!  The weather wasn't great, but at least it didn't rain! 

Next week I plan on adding some strength training to my regime.  I have been only doing the treadmill and elliptical so far.  Might as well use the Y membership !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home