Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

another blog

Had another delicious dinner last night at Aladdin's.  I have to admit that I panicked when I couldn't find my March 31st coupon!  I hate when I misplace anything!  After tearing my purse and wallet apart, I realized that since there were 5 Mondays in March, the last coupon may have been accidentally omitted.   Whatever the case, Patty took came to the rescue and resolved the situation.

Another morning at the gym in the books.  God I hate getting out of my comfy bed, but I love the benefits when I finally do.  Whatever you do in life is your choice.  You can have some will power and accomplish your goals, or you can lay back and wish things were different.  I have made this program my personal contest to see if I can finish what I set out to do, and that was to lose weight and get in shape.  I don't feel as if I am competing with other people as much as I feel I am in competetion with myself.  I also have to remember that this is my new way of life, for the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home