Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Friday, March 28, 2014

another blog

What a beautiful day this is....why you ask?  Because I'm not at work, just came home from the gym, the sun is shining, and I'm going to take the dog for a walk!  I am working diligently at keeping myself on track.  I find the harderst part is coming up with new and different foods to eat that are both low cal and tasty. Now onto my other subject......

I don't like to complain, especially when something is given to me for free, but I had a dinner at Aladdin's which is not on my list of favorites.  I tried it because someone else had remarked how awesome it was.  And to her, I'm sure it was.  I absolutely loved the eggplant pizza, but the Greek pizza was lacking.  For one thing, I don't think there were any cucumbers on it and there were only three tiny slivers of green peppers on the top.  There were two olives, each cut in half.  That was ok by me because I don't like olives anyway.  But it was loaded with feta cheese!  The first bite was good, but by the third bite, it was just overwhelmingly salty.  I scraped most of the cheese off into my husband's chili.  He was grateful for that.   Again, I am very thankful for the free dinners and I still love Aladdin's but I also thought you would like an honest opinion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home