Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Friday, March 7, 2014

blog #7

I just wanted to say that my husband actually has been getting up with me at 4:30 AM to work out at the gym!  It is so much easier to go when someone is with you!  I am so proud of him!  He is my number one cheerleader!  Although I wish he could start eating lighter meals along with me instead of munching on pizza and cheeseburgers while sitting right next to me!  We did go to Harry Buffalo's the other night and he ordered an angus burger and fries.  I had already eaten something at home and thought I would get something small, but my will power took over and all I had was water.  I didn't want to face the guilt if I had eaten anything. Things are going pretty good and I am happy with my progress so far....but it is a long contest!  Looking forward to spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home