Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Saturday, March 22, 2014

weekly blog

I have found out that watching a movie or a tv series on my phone while walking the treadmill or being on the elliptical really helps the time fly.  The only problem is that I have been using too much data and am now over my limit. Can I  ask the gym if I can have their wi-fi password? Guess I'll find out!

I'm also trying to get used to fat free, sugar free, plain greek yogurt.  I've heard that adding cinnamon and almonds help, but for now, I am not used to it and it is not my cup of tea.  But I suppose like anything else, I will adapt.  I never used to like diet pop of any kind, and I got used to that  I haven't had a Pepsi in a very long time and don't plan on one any time soon.  I also like the way my clothes fit me now, as I don't have to lay on the bed to zip my jeans anymore! lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love watching a movie or TV show while working out — it really does make the time go quickly.

I like putting granola in greek yogurt; you just have to measure it to make sure you're not going overboard. I also will put it in my breakfast smoothies, along with fruit and spinach.

March 24, 2014 at 9:04 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home