Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Re: another blog

I have to admit I fell off the wagon last night.  It's been my rule not to eat after 7 pm, but it's hard to adhere to that when you go to a reverse raffle and they don't start serving dinner until 7:30.  Nonetheless, I was picky about what I ate and I ate less of it.  Did have a few cocotails too, but will plan on working that off in my workouts.  I have to be realistic with this way of eating, and I know I will make changes for the better, just not all the time.  I just hope I can stick with some of my rules long after this competition is over.  Looking forward to Aladdin's tomorrow night, as usual!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home