Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Saturday, April 12, 2014

blog

Loving today's weather!  Was already out with the dog getting in a nice long walk.  Still getting up early most days and going to the gym.  My eating habits are much better than they used to be.  Definitely not eating as much and trying to stay away from bread and pasta which I think is helping a great deal.  Trying not to eat anything after 7pm still, but that is getting harder with it staying lighter out longer, but just need more determination.  I think weight loss in totally mental.  If you want it bad enough, it's yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home