Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Friday, April 18, 2014

another blog

Just have to say I love the Taza chicken salad on Aladdin's new menu!  It was delicious! I plan on frequenting Aladdin's even after this competition is over.  I know everything there is fresh and healthy!
 
Went for a nice long walk with my dog yesterday---boy it felt good to get out and enjoy the weather.  I have to say that I miss the gym if I happen to skip a day.  I feel more energenic and refreshed if I start the morning with a good work out.  Still is hard to make that initial move to actually get out of bed, but once I do, I'm good to go!  I pray that I can continue this practice for the rest of my life! 
 
Easter Sunday is going to be a rough day.....wish us all luck! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home