Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Monday, June 9, 2014

another blog

Well, it looks as if I was worrying for nothing.  Those extra minutes at the gym must have paid off!  Whenever I feel i may have overeaten or ate something that I know I shouldn't have, I stay a little longer on the treadmill.  I never really thought about my food choices like I do now, and I have this contest to thank for it.  I never want to go backwards, I've worked too hard these past months.  A big thank you, News Herald!  Oh, and Anna, gotta thank Anna Peters.  She got me to join this contest.  Poor thing.... now she is at home recovering from long and painful ankle surgery. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home