Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Saturday, June 28, 2014

day of weigh in

Well, today is the second to the last weigh in.  I don't really think I lost much this month, if anything.  I will be happy just to have not gained anything.  We went to a concert last night, meeting up at a friend's house first, eating and drinking, etc, but in the back of my mind I knew I had my weigh in today, so I really watched.  But what is going to happen when there are no more weigh ins? Being held accountable really helps.  The time after the contest will be the real challenge! Good luck to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home