Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

no diet

Someone just told me that I looked great and asked if I was still dieting.  It made me feel good to tell her I have never been on a diet, that I have just changed my eating habits.  There was a never a list of foods I could eat and ones I couldn't.  I eat whatever I want, I just make better choices and if it's something irresistable, that I just have to have....I eat less of it.  I still try to excercise almost every day.  One of the trainers at the gym even said I was looking good!  I have never felt better in my life and am so thankful for this contest.  It gave me the jump start I needed and keeps me accountable with the weigh ins.  Just have to say I am a little nervous about not having the weigh ins when this contest is over. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home