Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Friday, July 4, 2014

One more weigh in to go!

I know I blogged that I was going to drink a gallon of water a day, but do you realize how hard that really is to do?  It's hard to even remember to drink the water.  If I had a gallon jug at my desk, it might have helped, but having a job really gets in the way of the things I want to accomplish on a daily basis! lol..... If I could hang the jug around my neck, that probably would have helped!  My dark circles are still there along with my cellulite....but I have been running to the bathroom more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home