Blogs > Lighten Up with Jane

Jane Darcangelo of Willowick is committed to a change in her life. "I can't do anything about my age, but I can do something about my weight. This is the year to do that something!"

Thursday, July 17, 2014

the end is near!

I used to hate clothes shopping with a passion.  Looking in that mirror was so depressing.  I used to walk out of the dressing room determined to lose weight but I never stuck to a plan.  I needed this program.  I can't thank the News Herald enough.  My wallet is not as happy as it used to be but I can live with that!  I moved all my fat clothes out of my closet and I plan to never revisit them!  I believe once you make up your mind to do something, you can do anything.  Eating small snacks throughout the day kept me full so I never over ate at meal times.  I don't eat after 7pm.  That's not hard for me at all because I am so used to getting up at 4:30 to go to the gym, I go to bed around 8:30 at night.  Party animal, aren't I?  Don't care, I'm very happy these days!  Thank you Lighten Up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home